| Vacancy at Prima Traktor IndoNusa
| Selasa, 18 September 2007
|Info dari milis Vacancy, 18 September 2007
Closing date : Friday, October 05, 2007
Prima Traktor IndoNusa commenced operations in 1972 and has grown to employ
approximately 400 staff servicing clients across for continents.
Our reputation has been built on quality management and specialist employees supplying
fleets to our clients with the know-how to manage rental, parts, sales and service.
We have major operation in Australia, Indonesia and United States along with building our
business in Europe and Canada.
Key Objectives of Store Keeper
1. Issue and record tools taken from the tool store. Ensure tools are returned in good
2. Repair any damaged tools and organize to have tools sent out for repairs if necessary.
3. Organize parts warehouse. Record all items by part number and location. Record issues
and items received. Produce a monthly report on what has been issued and what has been
added to warehouse.
4. Keep accurate stock records on all tires. Record additions and tire usage. Perform
physical stock take at the end of every month.
5. Maintain all lifting equipment in safe condition. Issue lifting equipment and report
anything returned in an unsafe condition.
6. Ensure safety audits are carried out on all lifting equipment at regular intervals. Keep
records of audits.
7. Maintain levels of fuel and lubricants. Carry out daily stock take on levels of all oils and
fuel and reorder as necessary.
8. Ensure waste oil is removed from site when a sufficient level is reached.
9. Ensure oil storage area is kept clean and any spills are cleaned up immediately.
10. Ensure workshop, tool store, warehouse and yard is clean and tidy. Dispose of rubbish
on a daily basis.
11. Ensure drinking water levels are adequate.
12. Ensure water tanks that supply workshop and offices do not run out.
13. Monitor scrap steel and old batteries and have them removed when necessary.
14. Ensure battery charging area is kept clean and any batteries are kept charged and in a
15. Maintain a goods received register and track against the QR
16. Maintain a goods dispatched register
Key Objectives of Mechanic
• Carry out services and maintenance on all of PTIs earthmoving equipment.
(Melakukan pelayanan & pemeliharaan alat-alat PTI)
• Prepare machines for rental contracts.
(Menyiapkan mesin-mesin untuk kontrak penyewaan alat berat)
• Observe all PTI safety rules and regulations.
(Patuh terhadap semua peraturan dan rambu-rambu keselamatan kerja di PTI dan
perusahaan lain dimana karyawan ditugaskan)
• Carry out improvements to the PTI Workshop as necessary.
(Melakukan peningkatan kerja untuk workshop PTI)
• Order parts for equipment as needed.
(Melisting/mengorder part untuk alat berat yang diperlukan)
• Produce condition report on machine.
(Membuat laporan kondisi mesin)
• Hold B1 Driving License
• Graduate from senior technical high school or equivalent and age between 23 - 36 year
• At least 3 (three) years of previous work experience on Heavy equipment maintenance in
a mining environment and repair including Caterpillar, Iveco and Komatsu.
Please send your application to:
Postal Address: Jl.Mulawarman No.21 RT.023
Hidup Baru Industrial Estate
City: Balikpapan - East Kalimantan
Phone: 0542 – 770899
Fax: 0542 - 770901
|posted by AMRIL TAUFIQ GOBEL @ 18.34
|From Milis Vacancy, 19 September 2007
Closing date : Sunday, September 23, 2007
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates the Batu Hijau copper/gold mine in West
Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT is committed to becoming a leader
in safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting
skilled, trained highly committed and dedicated Indonesian workers and professionals to
be a part of our team for the positions :
MOB0165 - MECHANIC - MOBILE EQUIPMENT
Maintain and repair the various component parts and systems of the equipment under the
control of the Mobile Equipment Workshop. Conduct inspections of mobile equipment.
Diagnose of equipment to determine cause of failure. Correctly interpret workshop manual
procedures to safely service equipment. Be able to work competently and alone in his
• Graduate from senior technical high school or equivalent.
• At least 3 (three) years of previous work experience on mobile equipment maintenance
in a mining environment and repair including Toyota 4wd, medium trucks, light and heavy
cranes, forklifts and miscellaneous equipment.
• Communication skills to enable the transfer of information and advice between all the
parties are concerned.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in Crane Maintenance in this
MWM0059 - MECHANIC – MWM
To perform maintenance, repair and overhaul all pipe work, valves and pumps to ensure
pumping target availability achieved, perform maintain Crusher Batch plan & mine
miscellaneous equipments. Operate related equipment need to complete the job as
mechanic. The position is located in a mining environment and involves exposure to
equipment and machinery.
• Completion of recognised mechanical trade training or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3 years experience in maintenance of large scale loading/unloading
• Basic spoken and written English language skills Experience in heavy equipment
maintenance in a mining environment
MOP0165 - MINE OPERATOR – EXCAVATOR
To provide support to material loading operations in the mine pit area and to carry out
mine maintenance and development tasks. Operate mine excavators as a Company
licensed driver. Communicate and co-ordinate with other equipment operators in the
mine pit area. Safe and efficient work area and consistent truck cycle times. Carry out
project work such as maintaining slope design, establishing drainage and berms to design
and pioneering clearing and grubbing. Work exclusively in the mine pit area.
• Senior High School graduate or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years experience operating excavator in mining, construction or related
• Elementary spoken and written English language skills, certificates evidencing training/
qualification as an equipment operator.
MMT0028 – WELDER
Perform HEWS welding repairs including hard facing, pre-heating, crack repair and
replacement of bucket skins. Fabricate body parts, hand rails, steps, buckets etc. Repair
and fabricate parts from drawings. Maintain welding equipment in a serviceable condition
and ensure the supply of welding consumables.
• Senior High School or equivalent, trade certificate evidencing competence in all phases
• 3 - 5 experience in heavy equipment repair and maintenance.
EXR0200 - ASSISTANT SENIOR MANAGER EXTERNAL RELATIONS
Managing and overseeing the overall operations of Community Development and Public
Relations sections within the External Relations department. To provide strategic direction
and guidance to Community Development manager and Public Relations manager in order
to meet company's objectives, to achieve and maintain social license to operate, and
develop and maintain favorable company reputation. Required to work long hours in
demanding situations and to be available 24 hours including on days-off when required.
• University degree in Social Science, English language, management.
• 10 years of proven experience in Public Relations and Community Development with at
least 5 years in a managerial position with major international corporation preferably
• Visionary leader with strong strategic and analytical management skills.
• Familiar with corporate community, communications and Corporate Social Responsibility
policies and strategies.
• Outstanding mastery of PR and communications skills (media relations, media
campaigns, crisis management, reputation management, outrage management,
interpersonal skills, public speaking, publications, internet, multimedia, developing
presentation materials, report and speeches for internal and external communication for
senior management, etc). Robust networking with local, national and international media.
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than 7 days after
the publication of this advertisement. Please specify position name and code you are
applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only short listed candidates
will be contacted.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment - PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Jl. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126
PO. BOX 1022
Fax: 0370-636318 Ext. 48042,
|posted by AMRIL TAUFIQ GOBEL @ 18.31
| An Oil & Gas Engineering Company; 17 positions
OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
We, an OIL & GAS ENGINEERING COMPANY, are seeking for new people to strengthen our team.
What we need are:
1. Pressure Vessel Inspector
2. Storage Tank Inspector
3. Crane Inspector
4. Welding Inspector
5. NDT Inspector
6. Vendor Inspector
7. Piping Inspector
8. Painting Inspector
9. HSE Inspector
10. Electrical Inspector
11. Instrument Inspector
12. Mechanical Rotating Inspector
13. Structural Inspector
14. Pipe Mill Inspector
15. QC. Inspection Coordinator
16. Pipeline Inspector
17. E/I Contract Administrator
1. Min. 2 yrs working exp in Oil & Gas industry for Position 1 – 3
2. Min. 5 yrs working exp in Oil & Gas industry for Position 5, 8, 16 & 17
3. Min. 7 - 10 yrs working exp in Oil & Gas industry for Position 4, 6, 7, 9 – 15
4. Have good communication skills in English both oral and written
5. Having good personality
Should you fulfill the requirements above please send your application letter and CV to :
PO BOX 6538 JKS
DW 12160 A
Or Email to : email@example.com
The latest 29 September 2007. Only Short listed candidates will be contacted.
|posted by AMRIL TAUFIQ GOBEL @ 18.26
| PT.TAX GANINDO UTAMA CIMIKAL - 28 posisi
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Perusahaan Kontraktor pengboran minyak bekerja sama dengan Indonesia – Jepang skala Internasional membutuhkan tenaga kerja dengan kualifikasi :
• Drafter Gambar
• Bubut, Las Welder
• Sales Engineering
• Waitress Cook
• ME Pelaksana Plumbing
• ADM Ringan Kasir
• Accounting, Auditor, Kasir
• Manajemen Staff
• Housekeeping, QC, QS
• Tiketing, Tele Marketing
• Mekanik, Teknisi Mesin
• Satpam, Supir, Helper
• IT, Operator Komputer
• Perawat, Farmasi, Apoteker
• Surveyor Staff
• Staff Gudang
• SPG, SPB
• Operator Mesin
• Humas Phsikologi
• HRD Sfaff, PPIC
• Sekretaris Direksi
• Scheding Planner
• Stock Of Name
• Warehouse Staff
• Claining Service
Persyaratan Umum :
Butuh tenaga berpengalaman & non pengalaman
• P/W Usia Max 45 tahun sehat Phisik
• P/W bersedia ditempatkan pada Head Office & Branch Office
• Pendidikan SLTA sederajat/ D1 s/d S1 semua jurusan
Bawa lamaran lengkap anda ditujukan kepada HRD Dept kami & datang langsung ke kantor Kepersonaliaan kami di :
PT TEX GANINDO UTAMA CIMIKAL,
PT GMMPK Group JAKARTA – UTARA
Jl. Enggano Raya 15
Komp. Enggano Blok A No. 7 Z
Lokasi persis samping Bank Mandiri 20 m dari RS. Port Medika Center,
hanya 700 m dari Terminal Tj. Priuk.
|posted by AMRIL TAUFIQ GOBEL @ 18.24
| Various Positions-Hes
Sumber : Milis Vacancy, 19 September 2007
Closing date : Sunday, September 30, 2007
Hess is rapidly building a substantial position as a key supplier of pipeline gas in
Our Ujung Pangkah development offshore East Java is vital component of that strategy.
The Phase 1 gas development came on stream in April, 2007, and the Phase 2 oil
development is underway. We are now looking for a range of experienced professionals to
contribute to making Ujung Pangkah an outstanding success and build an exciting career
in our global business.
We currently have the following positions available:
Opportunities in Jakarta
Project disciplines for engineering graduates with a minimum of 15 years oil and gas
industry experience and at least 7 years in similar roles:
• Deputy Construction Superintendent (Offshore)
• Installation/ Commissioning Superintendent (Offshore)
• Senior Project Engineer (Offshore)
• Commissioning Supervisor (Offshore)
• Senior Structural Engineer (Offshore)
Project disciplines for engineering graduates with a minimum of 10 years oil and gas
industry experience and at least 3 years in similar roles:
• Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer (Offshore)
• Construction Engineer (Offshore)
• Structural Engineer (Offshore)
• Facilities Installation Engineer (Offshore)
• Process Engineer (Offshore)
• Piping Engineer (Offshore)
• Mechanical Engineers - Rotating & Static (Offshore)
• Telecommunications Engineer (Offshore)
• Project Controls Engineers (Onshore & Offshore)
All positions require fluency in written and spoken English and computer literacy.
EHS roles requiring experienced individuals educated to degree level in EHS, OHS or
related engineering discipline, possessing 5 to 10 years in oil and gas EHS experience,
including 3+ years managing EHS in Projects or leading a team in Risk Assessment:
• EHS Coordinator Development
• Senior Safety Engineer
Supporting roles requiring an engineering degree or diploma with a range of oil and gas
• Piping Designer (Onshore)
• Operations Technical Assistant
Opportunities in Gresik
We are continuing to build our team to manage the effective and safe operation of the
Ujung Pangkah field as we move towards Phase 2 of the project.
We are seeking three exceptionally qualified and experienced individuals, educated to
degree level in engineering and possessing 15 to 20 years oil and gas experience -
including more than 5 years in a management position - to lead our respective onshore
and offshore operations teams:
• Gas Plant Manager
• Offshore Installation Manager (Two positions, on rotation)
We are also seeking an experienced supervisor and a graduate of business, accounting or
administration, preferably with a minimum 7 years track record in the oil and gas
industry, to provide support to our onshore operations team:
• General Affairs Supervisor
We've already attracted and developed some of the most talented leaders and technical
professionals to fuel our growth, offering highly competitive rewards and challenging
opportunities in a global organisation. As they've found, Hess is big enough to offer a
world of opportunity and small enough that you can immediately make a difference....and
get recognised for it.
Full details of all these positions are available at:
searchable in the Experienced Professionals section. Apply online or send full career
ISN'T IT TIME YOU EXPLORE YOUR FUTURE AT HESS?
|posted by AMRIL TAUFIQ GOBEL @ 18.15