| Selasa, 18 September 2007
|From Milis Vacancy, 19 September 2007
Closing date : Sunday, September 23, 2007
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates the Batu Hijau copper/gold mine in West
Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT is committed to becoming a leader
in safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting
skilled, trained highly committed and dedicated Indonesian workers and professionals to
be a part of our team for the positions :
MOB0165 - MECHANIC - MOBILE EQUIPMENT
Maintain and repair the various component parts and systems of the equipment under the
control of the Mobile Equipment Workshop. Conduct inspections of mobile equipment.
Diagnose of equipment to determine cause of failure. Correctly interpret workshop manual
procedures to safely service equipment. Be able to work competently and alone in his
• Graduate from senior technical high school or equivalent.
• At least 3 (three) years of previous work experience on mobile equipment maintenance
in a mining environment and repair including Toyota 4wd, medium trucks, light and heavy
cranes, forklifts and miscellaneous equipment.
• Communication skills to enable the transfer of information and advice between all the
parties are concerned.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in Crane Maintenance in this
MWM0059 - MECHANIC – MWM
To perform maintenance, repair and overhaul all pipe work, valves and pumps to ensure
pumping target availability achieved, perform maintain Crusher Batch plan & mine
miscellaneous equipments. Operate related equipment need to complete the job as
mechanic. The position is located in a mining environment and involves exposure to
equipment and machinery.
• Completion of recognised mechanical trade training or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3 years experience in maintenance of large scale loading/unloading
• Basic spoken and written English language skills Experience in heavy equipment
maintenance in a mining environment
MOP0165 - MINE OPERATOR – EXCAVATOR
To provide support to material loading operations in the mine pit area and to carry out
mine maintenance and development tasks. Operate mine excavators as a Company
licensed driver. Communicate and co-ordinate with other equipment operators in the
mine pit area. Safe and efficient work area and consistent truck cycle times. Carry out
project work such as maintaining slope design, establishing drainage and berms to design
and pioneering clearing and grubbing. Work exclusively in the mine pit area.
• Senior High School graduate or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years experience operating excavator in mining, construction or related
• Elementary spoken and written English language skills, certificates evidencing training/
qualification as an equipment operator.
MMT0028 – WELDER
Perform HEWS welding repairs including hard facing, pre-heating, crack repair and
replacement of bucket skins. Fabricate body parts, hand rails, steps, buckets etc. Repair
and fabricate parts from drawings. Maintain welding equipment in a serviceable condition
and ensure the supply of welding consumables.
• Senior High School or equivalent, trade certificate evidencing competence in all phases
• 3 - 5 experience in heavy equipment repair and maintenance.
EXR0200 - ASSISTANT SENIOR MANAGER EXTERNAL RELATIONS
Managing and overseeing the overall operations of Community Development and Public
Relations sections within the External Relations department. To provide strategic direction
and guidance to Community Development manager and Public Relations manager in order
to meet company's objectives, to achieve and maintain social license to operate, and
develop and maintain favorable company reputation. Required to work long hours in
demanding situations and to be available 24 hours including on days-off when required.
• University degree in Social Science, English language, management.
• 10 years of proven experience in Public Relations and Community Development with at
least 5 years in a managerial position with major international corporation preferably
• Visionary leader with strong strategic and analytical management skills.
• Familiar with corporate community, communications and Corporate Social Responsibility
policies and strategies.
• Outstanding mastery of PR and communications skills (media relations, media
campaigns, crisis management, reputation management, outrage management,
interpersonal skills, public speaking, publications, internet, multimedia, developing
presentation materials, report and speeches for internal and external communication for
senior management, etc). Robust networking with local, national and international media.
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than 7 days after
the publication of this advertisement. Please specify position name and code you are
applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only short listed candidates
will be contacted.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment - PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Jl. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126
PO. BOX 1022
Fax: 0370-636318 Ext. 48042,
|posted by AMRIL TAUFIQ GOBEL @ 18.31
Kami memiliki berbagai macam keperluan alat teknik dengan contoh barang sebagai berikut:
1. Travo las inverter 160A Rp. 1.800.000/pcs
2. Kabel las 70mm Rp. 1.600.000/roll atau Rp. 25.000/mtr
3. Tang las 600A Germany Rp. 60.000/pcs
4. Helm proyek Rp. mulai 16.000/pcs
5. Sarung tangan las kovet Rp. 95.000/lusin
*Harga dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu.
PASAR_TEKNIK) Kami supplier alat-alat/produk teknik dengan harga grosir.
Untuk melihat produk kami yang lain bisa dilihat di www.indonetwork.co.id/pasar_teknik atau Telp (031)70636406,72322086,0818130212,081703599097 dan fax di (031)5668206,5689608 Dgn sofie/onny.
Terima kasih atas perhatian dan kerjasamanya.