| Vacancy at Prima Traktor IndoNusa
| Selasa, 18 September 2007
|Info dari milis Vacancy, 18 September 2007
Closing date : Friday, October 05, 2007
Prima Traktor IndoNusa commenced operations in 1972 and has grown to employ
approximately 400 staff servicing clients across for continents.
Our reputation has been built on quality management and specialist employees supplying
fleets to our clients with the know-how to manage rental, parts, sales and service.
We have major operation in Australia, Indonesia and United States along with building our
business in Europe and Canada.
Key Objectives of Store Keeper
1. Issue and record tools taken from the tool store. Ensure tools are returned in good
2. Repair any damaged tools and organize to have tools sent out for repairs if necessary.
3. Organize parts warehouse. Record all items by part number and location. Record issues
and items received. Produce a monthly report on what has been issued and what has been
added to warehouse.
4. Keep accurate stock records on all tires. Record additions and tire usage. Perform
physical stock take at the end of every month.
5. Maintain all lifting equipment in safe condition. Issue lifting equipment and report
anything returned in an unsafe condition.
6. Ensure safety audits are carried out on all lifting equipment at regular intervals. Keep
records of audits.
7. Maintain levels of fuel and lubricants. Carry out daily stock take on levels of all oils and
fuel and reorder as necessary.
8. Ensure waste oil is removed from site when a sufficient level is reached.
9. Ensure oil storage area is kept clean and any spills are cleaned up immediately.
10. Ensure workshop, tool store, warehouse and yard is clean and tidy. Dispose of rubbish
on a daily basis.
11. Ensure drinking water levels are adequate.
12. Ensure water tanks that supply workshop and offices do not run out.
13. Monitor scrap steel and old batteries and have them removed when necessary.
14. Ensure battery charging area is kept clean and any batteries are kept charged and in a
15. Maintain a goods received register and track against the QR
16. Maintain a goods dispatched register
Key Objectives of Mechanic
• Carry out services and maintenance on all of PTIs earthmoving equipment.
(Melakukan pelayanan & pemeliharaan alat-alat PTI)
• Prepare machines for rental contracts.
(Menyiapkan mesin-mesin untuk kontrak penyewaan alat berat)
• Observe all PTI safety rules and regulations.
(Patuh terhadap semua peraturan dan rambu-rambu keselamatan kerja di PTI dan
perusahaan lain dimana karyawan ditugaskan)
• Carry out improvements to the PTI Workshop as necessary.
(Melakukan peningkatan kerja untuk workshop PTI)
• Order parts for equipment as needed.
(Melisting/mengorder part untuk alat berat yang diperlukan)
• Produce condition report on machine.
(Membuat laporan kondisi mesin)
• Hold B1 Driving License
• Graduate from senior technical high school or equivalent and age between 23 - 36 year
• At least 3 (three) years of previous work experience on Heavy equipment maintenance in
a mining environment and repair including Caterpillar, Iveco and Komatsu.
Please send your application to:
Postal Address: Jl.Mulawarman No.21 RT.023
Hidup Baru Industrial Estate
City: Balikpapan - East Kalimantan
Phone: 0542 – 770899
Fax: 0542 - 770901
|posted by AMRIL TAUFIQ GOBEL @ 18.34
Saya Marlin selaku Mahasiswa Teknik Mesin Unjani Bandung, sebelumnya saya mengucapkan terima kasih banyak telah diizinkan mengkomentari, adapun komentar yang saya akan sampaikan adalah sbb :
Saya adalah Mahasiswa Teknik Mesin Swasta,apakah boleh bila ikut berpartisifasi dalam perusaan Bapak.
Serta bagaimana Prosedur masuk dalam Perusaan "Vacancy at Prima Traktor IndoNusa"
Atas perhatiaannya saya ucapkan Terimakasih
Great Review! Well written and quite descriptive as well.. If any item or topic comes out then you should be the one releasing it to the public and make it known! The way you describe it is very intriguing and feels like candy to my ears, if that really makes any sense :) but you catch my drift.. In one of my classes, we were given a paper with instructions of how to build a swan made of aluminum foil and we had to explain to our group verbally how to construct the swan.. It was difficult! But, manageable and we came second in place, but it was tasky :) Nevertheless you are very descriptive and if you post anything else up I will most definitely check it out! Great review!
HP Notebook Battery