*Estimating Engineers/Marketing for Power Plant / Oil & Gas Project*
Experience: 7 years estimating experience in Power Plant Project, oil & gas, petrochemical, refinery projects or facilities.
- Provides overall capabilities to prepare detailed estimate for multi m illion dollars power plant or oil and gas projects.
- Ability to develop MTO's, and or verify MTO & material, equipment and bulk quantities against P&IDs, SLD and drawings.
- Prepare multi-discipline conceptual, detailed and definitive cost estimates for Capital Projects.
- Prepare or review estimates to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with the scope of work.
- Ability to interface with multi organizations to review and discuss projects scope and estimate basis.
- Consults on Company estimating methods/procedures and, when necessary, provides estimate breakdown.
- Provide technical capabilities in review of design packages and drawings.
- Familiar with industry standards for Power Plant & oil and gas facilities.
- Ability to develop and analyze engineering and construction man-hours for Power plant & oil and gas projects.
- Familiar with equipment and material requirements for Power Plant and or hydrocarbon facilities.
* Male, age around 25-35
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural / Electrical / Instrument / Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 7 years of experience in cost estimation, bidding/tendering,
* Familiar with international industrial code and standard
* Posses leadership and interpersonal skills
* Good command of English and computer literacy
Please email detailed CV in Microsoft Word Format with contact telephone number to email firstname.lastname@example.org on receipt of your response detailed job specification.
Applications must be received no later than July 31th 2007