We are a national Human Capital Management Services company that renders temporary and permanent recruitment services. We proactively pursue long-term relationships with our clients through relentless commitment to excellence. We provide Human Resources Consultancy, Training & Development, Executive Search and Outsourcing Personnel services and management.
Our Client, which is a Large Multinational Oil & Gas company, is currently looking for a Senior Maintenance Engineer with the following requirements:
1. Ensure the quality of maintenance procedures both generic and local, undertake a review and develop
2. Develop maintenance plans , task lists and procedures
3. Revise existing maintenance routines, work plans, task lists and build work packages to include all aspects of maintenance plan to be worked on at the same time
4. Review that PM spare parts are correct as assigned to planned maintenance task lists
5. Ensure technical accuracy of data for UNISUP/SAP/R3 maintenance management system coming from existing and new projects
6. Verify BOM quality (Bill of Material) i.e. manufacturer and model and ensure technical accuracy
7. Develop core team for follow up of all root cause analysis until closure, including giving technical input
8. Identify opportunities to continuosly develop and improve current maintenance practices by maximizing maintenance effectiveness and minimizing facility downtime with priority to safe operation.
1. Graduated from Mechanical (Rotating Equipment) Engineering with minimum 10 years field experiences in similar position and minimum 5 years in a multinational oil & gas company.
2. Focus towaard field engineering and maintenance systems dealing identifying sound organisational abilities and skills.
3. having abilities and initiative to work on his own, high levels of experience in instrumenttaion and control systems
4. understanding of control logic and related schematics, mechanical single line drawings, etc.
Only short listed candidate will be contacted and interviewed via phone/email.
An Attractive Remuneration Package will be provided for a successful candidate.
Should you interest in filling this vacancy, please feel free to drop us your CV and application letter to email@example.com. (attn. to HRD Manager - PT Estetika Selaras).
Please ensure to mention your detail education history, experience history (role & responsibilities, name of employer, title/position, achievement), your updated personal data, your current compensation & benefit and your expectation. Please also send us the copy of your latest medical check up result & your certificates.